This Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA) threats and characteristics course, designed by Hotzone Solutions, will enable participants to obtain the required knowledge and information regarding the chemistry of chemical warfare agents (CWA). This comprehensive course has been designed for people who may be required to respond to such critical incidents or events.
Upon the completion of this course, the participants will be able to gain the required information and knowledge regarding:
- OPCW chemical schedule lists.
- Definition of chemical weapons, Classes and types of chemical warfare agents.
- Consider the sources of chemical agents.
- Structure of chemical agents, including chemical symbols, bond types formula and stoichiometry.
- Reaction mechanisms. Provide information about the synthesis and reaction mechanisms of chemical warfare agents.
- Toxicokinetic and toxicodynamic.
- Chemical agents’ hazards such as reactivity and decomposition hazards.
- Decontamination and detoxification reactions.