The scope of this course is to clients’ Staff with the required competence to operate in a potentially biologically contaminated environment.
This classroom course familiarises participants with the different types of biological agents, detection principles, and protective measures.
After completing this course, students will demonstrate sufficient competencies to protect themselves against biological agents.
By the end of the training, trainees will be familiar with:
- Basic principles of biologic organisms and diseases
- Biological agents and biological threat
- Protective measures and decontamination
- Sampling of Biological Agents
- Detection of Biological Agents