VIP Extraction, Decontamination and Medical intervention in Emergency CBRN incidents – Hotzone Solutions has designed this course for Protection teams to provide them with the skills & knowledge to plan and deliver VIP Protection, extraction, emergency decontamination and immediate lifesaving medical care during a CBRN attack on the principal under their protection.
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of planning requirements for a CBRN attack on the principal.
- Demonstrate an understanding and the practical skills required for driving a motor vehicle whilst wearing complete CBRN protection PPE/RPE.
- Demonstrate the correct use of emergency decontamination in a static and mobile CBRN situation.
- Demonstrate the correct lifesaving/immediate care techniques in both static and mobile situations after a CBRN attack.
- Correctly coordinate the initial response to a CBRN attack on a principal.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the forensic requirements after a CBRN attack on a principal.
- Demonstrate an understanding of vehicle requirements to carry out the extraction of The Principal post a CBRN attack.