This course covers decontamination systems and technologies associated with chemical, biological and radiological agents.
Applicant for this course should have been attended CBRN General Awareness Training
The scope of this course is to provide the required competence to use and operate client owned items of CBRN decontamination equipment.
Learning is provided through lessons both practical and theoretical.
By the end of the training, trainees will: –
- Have a sound knowledge of decontamination technologies and principles.
- Be competent in the operation basic decontamination equipment.
- Be competent in the operation of an Emergency Personnel Decontamination Station.
- Be competent in the operation of an EPDS in PPE.
- Carry out user maintenance of decontamination equipment.
- Have a sound knowledge of decontamination principles, effects and limitations.