Webinar Will Start 21 February 2022
Emerging Challenges in the medical and industrial sectors
Get To Learn About
Radiation Protection Comprehensive Webinar:
Webinar Top Speakers
Prof. Francesco d’Errico
Dr. Andrea Malizia
Prof. Guglielmo Manenti
Dr. Marco d'Arienzo
Ahmed Ibrahim, MMSc
Dr. Andrea Chierici
Prof. Mohamed Bayoumi
Aboubakr Mohamed, MMSc
Adolph Eid, MMSc
Prof. Susana Oliveira
Our Special Guest
Prof. Pasqualo Guduo
Time Is Running Out!
Webinar Will Start Within
Looking for a meaningful learning experience?
Waiting for you to join us at Radiation Protection Emerging Challenges 2022.
Can't wait to see you!
Who Should Attend
In this comprehensive five days online course, we focus on learning about new solutions in regards to the challenges relating to radiation protection in various industrial settings using ionising radiation, i.e., nuclear gauges, nuclear medicine, radiotherapy and dental X-ray.
Medical & Industrial
Health & Safety Supervisors
Why Should Attend
- This webinar is designed to spread knowledge and gain experience in the field of radiation and nuclear protection.
- Meet with radiation and nuclear specialists to explore emerging challenges in the medical and industrial sectors.
- Analyze challenges in dealing with different situations & principles used to respond to radiation issues.
- Attend sessions on measuring equipment, techniques, and dosimetry quantities and units.
- See and experience the future of Using Drones to detect challenging Low levels of radioactive substances.
- Help medical and industrial personnel to identify national and international regulations for radiation protection.
- Build constructive dialogue and brainstorm on the issues that lay ahead.
- The webinar provides an integrable path to facilitate networking and business opportunities of a highly refined visitor base with top-level professionals.
- The webinar delivers an interactive forum for security students and leading academicians.
What Will You Learn
minimal investment huge knowledge
Register for our five-day Radiation Protection course using Zoom. Our CBRN Academy Radiation Protection experts will deliver this course using virtual classroom multi-media presentations, discussions, case studies and equipment familiarisation. We will cover the regulations concerning radiation protection for personnel using or managing ionising radiation in fields of industry, i.e., Nuclear Gauges, Nuclear Medicine, Radiotherapy and Dentistry (X-ray).
GET THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
ONLY EURO 899.00
Instead of Euro 1250.00
Our Students Testimonials
All Your Questions Answered by Proffesionals
Upon registration you will receive a link on your email address which redirects you to our online training course platform. There you will confirm your credentials.
Yes, this course is 100% guaranteed which means you can ask for a full refund anytime. reimbursement of your money. So your investment is risk free.
Short for Web based seminar, CBRN Academy webinar is a conference room based seminar, presentation or lecture; however, participants participate remotely via a computer. A key feature of our webinars is its interactive elements, our platform gives the audience the ability to give, receive and discuss information in an innovative environment through polling and question and answer sessions.
All CBRN Academy webinar sessions are with minimum investments and sponsored by Rome tor Vergata University to attend and conducted entirely over the web with attendees registering their interest prior to the event. Once registered, instructions will be sent via email with a simple joining link and the webinar environment will load on the attendee’s computer. The webinar platform has multiple widgets available to enhance the interaction with the presentation.
To access the webinar, delegates will need the following:
- A computer
- Internet Access (either cable or wireless)
- Headphones or speakers
If you need more technical help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CBRN Academy and it’s partners are proud to offer delegates the opportunity to watch recordings via the On Demand platform. Participants can watch and interact with these recordings at a time most convenient to them within 2 Weeks after the Webinar has taken place.
Depending on the Sponsor presentation slides may be available.
Get Your Completion Certificate
For the first time ever, get your Radiation Protection Certificate of Completion from the Department of Industrial Engineering and the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Rome Tor Vergata University, collaborating with CBRN Academy.