RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY IDENTIFIER WITH HZS DATABASE
A Complete Solution for Measuring, Storing, Analysing and Sharing Chemical Data
Highly miniaturised, self-contained Raman spectrometer and embedded analysis software.
THREE USE MODES:
- Screen method: screening a sample for the presence of a restricted substance;
- Verify method: search for a match to one specific substance rather than several;
- Identify method: identify all the unknown substances in a sample, rather than singling out a specific substance or substances.
More than 8,000 unique compounds spectra in library. Users can also create their own database.
You can choose one or all target substance categories from a list (e.g. Narcotics and/or Explosives).
The Indicator will then analyse the sample and search for a match in the stored spectra. Depending on your licence level, this may be up to several thousands of substances.
NON-TOUCH SCREEN FOR RELIABLE USAGE IN ANY CONDITIONS
- Waterproof, weight < 1.5 lbs (0.65 kg)
- Tested per MIL-STD-810G
- -20°C to +40°C (operat.); -30°C to +50°C (stor.)
- MTBF > 50 000 hours (~6 years)
DATA BASES THAT CAN BE INCLUDED:
- CWA agents (developed by Hotzone Solutions)
- Narcotics & precursors
(Waterproof design (Mil-Spec and IP67)
ADVANCED MIXTURE ANALYSIS
Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Swedish