A training course to Handling dead bodies Contaminated by the hazards posed by both infectious diseases and chemicals, given the rise in ‘Chemical Suicides’ around the word.
This would take the form of describing the distinctive characteristics of the ‘Agents’ i.e.
- Various categories as normally given on awareness courses
- High Risk Infectious Diseases
- Risks posed post death as some diseases remain active after death
- Emerging threats – Abrin as was used in England recently to murder somebody, purchased on the internet.
- Distinct categories as normally given on awareness courses
- Agents most likely to meet through suicides due to ease of obtaining/producing like Hydrogen Sulphide and Hydrogen Cyanide